[latexrefman] near future

Hefferon, Jim S. jhefferon at smcvt.edu
Mon Jun 18 23:17:22 CEST 2018

Maybe I should say, FYI;

1) I hope to finish the latex-info pass soon, although I am slowing down a bit.

2) Then I hope to look at overfull boxes in the PDF (unless someone else wants to ...)   Hope ot have the done by the end of June.

3) Then next I would pass through the other doc, I think it is latex2e-referenc?, which seems to be a bit divergent from ours.  I hope that would go a little faster, as the Synopsis, example, ... pattern is established.

Seem OK?

Jim

According to a 1983 investigation by Canadian Broadcasting Corporation producer Brian Vallee, the lemming scenes were faked. The lemmings supposedly committing mass suicide by leaping into the ocean were actually thrown off a cliff by the Disney filmmakers. --http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/index.cfm?adfg=wildlifenews.view_article&articles_id=56