[latexrefman] \@startsection added to English

Hefferon, James S. jhefferon at smcvt.edu
Wed Jul 26 13:21:13 CEST 2017

I translated the French to an English; Google translate did some strange things.  I  added some more details.  (I have in the past found this command to be one that needs *much* more documentation.  Who knew that the negative of 1pt plus 2pt minus 3pt is -1pt plus -2pt minus -3pt?)  I also added an example of putting in an entirely new sectioning unit, including the counters, marks, etc.

I have not done \@ifstar yet.

Jim