[latexrefman-discuss] Translation to French of "moving argument"

Johannes Böttcher johannesbottcher at domain.hid
Tue Nov 15 19:49:39 CET 2016

Not a native english speaker here.
You threw 'déplacer' into the bowl of words. Wouldn't that be the
perfect word? A moving argument can be moved to a different place and
used there as well (captions for example). Personally, i think déplacer
might be a good fit in this instance. Having the english original in
parenthesis as well might be another option to decrease confusion.

Johannes