[latexrefman-discuss] \leadsto

Karl Berry karl at domain.hid
Mon Mar 7 00:39:57 CET 2016

    - One could make a similar comment for most math symbol commands, like
      \alpha and so on, so why just say that for \leadsto...

Indeed, so we should say it once somewhere in general, maybe at the
beginning or end of the list.  I can't look into it right now.

    - Alternatively to the proposed method one could do:

Yes, and your method seems better since then the standard control
sequence name can still be used.

    - this is the sole mention of \ensuremath in the whole manual, maybe
      this command deserves its own node, and we could just refer to this
      node at the top of the Math symbols node.

Yes.

Feel free to hack up the English as you see fit, if you want, and at some
point I will get back to reviewing all the changes.  I have the past
messages/revisions noted already.  Or, do nothing and eventually I will
change the English (or Jim, if he wishes).   Thanks, K.