[latexrefman-discuss] Add nodes for TeX engines and Output files

Karl Berry karl at domain.hid
Sun Apr 26 01:37:18 CEST 2015

    Add nodes for TeX engines and Output files

I installed it with more than usual tweaking.  Not 100% happy with how
it turned out, but all I can do right now.  Let me know what you think.

One general point perhaps worth mentioning is that since this is a
reference manual, we get to use more technical terms and terse(r)
explanations than in a tutorial.  Which is more usually what we are
writing :).

Oh, a trivial formatting point: I tend to try to have two (no more, no
less) blank lines above @node lines, and one blank line in all other
instances.  I just find it a little easier to read the source that way.
I'm probably not completely consistent about it.

Thanks for all,
Karl