[l2h] using -reuse 0 -subdir without interactive session asking if I want to delete subdir?

Nasser M. Abbasi nma at 12000.org
Tue May 25 08:25:59 CEST 2010

Hello;

I like to create a subfolder to contain the output of l2h. So I use a
command such as this:

>type l2h.bat
latex2html -no_reuse -subdir hw10.tex

The problem is that if folder  hw10/ already exist, l2h will stop and ask me
if I want to reuse images, or delete folder or quit. So I normally answer
[d], I.e. delete the folder.

Is there a way to have l2h not ask me this, and delete the folder if it
exist? Because I'd run to write a batch file to automate this, and run it
and leave go make some coffee or something and not have to sit answering it
all the time.

so, now this is what I do, I use the DOS command rmdir before, as follows:

>type l2h.bat
rmdir hw10 /s /q
latex2html -split 0 -no_reuse -subdir hw10.tex

This works.

But I was just curious to see if there is an l2h option, so I do not have to
do the rmdir command myself.

thanks
--Nasser