[l2h] fyi,latex2html pre-packaged on fedora 13

Nasser M. Abbasi nma at 12000.org
Tue Jun 1 00:13:07 CEST 2010

I just installed fedora 13, and was happy to find that latex2html is
allready packaged. So I just used yum to install it, with one click of
the mouse. I installed all the latex and latex2html needed automatically.

This is the main reason I switched from windows to linux! Compare a one
click with the mouse to install of of this, with many hrs of
configurations and pain on windows just to be able to use l2h.

I will never go back to windows now ;)

$ uname -a
2.6.33.3-85.fc13.x86_64 #1 SMP Thu May 6 18:09:49 UTC 2010 x86_64 x86_64
x86_64 GNU/Linux

$ latex2html -v
$* is no longer supported at /usr/bin/latex2html line 10588.
This is LaTeX2HTML Version 2008 (1.71)
by Nikos Drakos, Computer Based Learning Unit, University of Leeds.

$ latex -v
pdfTeX using libpoppler 3.141592-1.40.3-2.2 (Web2C 7.5.6)
kpathsea version 3.5.6
Copyright 2007 Peter Breitenlohner (eTeX)/Han The Thanh (pdfTeX).
Kpathsea is copyright 2007 Karl Berry and Olaf Weber.
There is NO warranty.  Redistribution of this software is
covered by the terms of both the pdfTeX using libpoppler copyright and
the Lesser GNU General Public License.
For more information about these matters, see the file
named COPYING and the pdfTeX using libpoppler source.
Primary author of pdfTeX using libpoppler: Peter Breitenlohner
(eTeX)/Han The Thanh (pdfTeX).
Kpathsea written by Karl Berry, Olaf Weber, and others.

Compiled with libpng 1.2.43; using libpng 1.2.43
Compiled with zlib 1.2.3; using zlib 1.2.3
Compiled with libpoppler

--Nasser