[l2h] mnenomic/stable short anchor names?

Eric Kow eric.kow at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 12:12:33 CEST 2010

Hi all,

The Darcs Team currently use latex2html to generate our online
user documentation <http://darcs.net/manual>.

I am pleased to see that using -long_titles 2 will let us replace links
like node3.html with more stable ones like getting_started.html.  This
makes for much more stable URLs, thanks!

Now I'd like to tackle the sections.  Can I do something similar to
replace #SECTION00350000000000000000 with #moving_patches?

Is the advice from Julius Smith from 2003-09
<http://tug.org/pipermail/latex2html/2003-September/002524.html>
for generating mnemonic anchors still current?

Thanks!

For a faster response, please try +44 (0)1273 64 2905.