[l2h] Best GNU/linux distro for latex2html?

Les R openadmin at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 06:34:18 CEST 2010

Hi Nasser,

I would install something easy to maintain. A good package management
system is one based on Debian apt-get. This includes both Debian and
Ubuntu distributions.

However, any version _will_ work fine, it's just a matter of simple
installation and long term stability and usability.

Les Richardson
Open Admin for Schools
http://richtech.ca/openadmin