[l2h] latex2html under cygwin

Luis Quesada l.quesada at 4c.ucc.ie
Tue Oct 27 22:01:44 CET 2009

I managed to solve the issue. I just applied the attached patch to
config/config.pl in:

http://saftsack.fs.uni-bayreuth.de/~latex2ht/current/latex2html-2002-2-1.tar.gz

However, when trying to compile a tex file, I get the attached error.

Something that I noticed is that every thing goes fine if I try to
compile a tex file that has been already compiled successfully  (i.e.,
whose working directory (with the corresponding images) is already
present). I mean if I switch to Linux, compile the file there, and come
back to windows and try again under cygwin, everything goes fine.

My guess is that the problem has to do with the fact that it is placing
the images in this directory:
    Note: Images will be generated in
/cygdrive/c/DOCUME~1/lquesada/LOCALS~1/Temp/l2h3608

I have read that there are some issues with long names...

Cheers,
Luis