[l2h] A sum in the denominator of a fraction didn't lookquite normal.

Pat Somerville l_pat_s at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 4 06:52:05 CET 2009

Thanks, Dr. or Mr. Shigeharu Takeno, for kindly taking the time to add your
points, particularly on how to use \displaystyle in the math mode in LaTeX.
I think Thorsten may have mentioned using displaystyle as another solution
to my sort of problem in the LaTeX-community Internet posting of someone
else to which I earlier referred.  With your example it is good to see how
to use \displaystyle in the math mode.

Sorry, earlier in this chain of e-mail letters I used the words "partly
imaginary" in a way that might have been ambiguous for some people.  I
should have instead used something unambiguous like "partly made-up;"
"imaginary" could have meant something times the square root of negative
one, which I did not mean.

Pat