[l2h] color of the text for the 'next' type of button

Ross Moore ross at ics.mq.edu.au
Sun Jun 21 23:14:42 CEST 2009

Hello Christian,

On 22/06/2009, at 4:01 AM, Christian Salas wrote:

> ok, thanks prof. Moore,
> would you recommend me any software that allow me to change the
> color of the text for the icons?, i tried gimp [in linux] but it is
> kind of hard to change the color

OK. The images are bit maps of antialiased text, which means
that to do a pixelwise substitution of colors would be rather
tedious, and not give a good result.

I'd suggest that you just erase the text, change the background
colour, then put the text back in again with whatever colour you choose,
and with whatever font --- chosen to be similar to the original images.
This should be doable with Gimp, or most other paint-like tools.
There should be an option to anti-alias the text, then save as .png
format,
or render as a .gif  bitmap.

> thanks and sorry for the silly questions

Not silly.  LaTeX2HTML is meant to be easily customisable, in whatever
way is appropriate for your needs.
The possibilities are vast, as are the number of different techniques.
So it is pointless to try to document everything.

> ---------
> Christian Salas                     E-mail:christian.salas at yale.edu

Hope this helps,

	Ross