[l2h] Images of character have an underscore

Bill Richardson richardson at math.wichita.edu
Thu Feb 12 15:16:08 CET 2009

I am new to the list, so I don't know if this problem has been addressed
before.  When I run latex2html on a file many of the math characters and
equations that are converted to images contain an underscore. I can load
these images in a graphics program and remove the underscore, but then
the image is out of alignment if I just white out the underscore.  If I
crop the image to remove the underscore, then both the size and
alignment are off.  If it makes any difference,  I am using Kile on a
Linux box as my LaTeX editor.

Bill Richardson