[l2h] examples of Css

Marcos Müller marcoscefet at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 14:52:57 CET 2008

Sorry about the last email! the problem was that i use a different CSS and
the package frames define a specified colour for the letter of the table of
contents!

By the way i still want a documentation about the package to learn how to
customize it!

Ty all!

ps: the best answer for the problem that i found was this!