[l2h] latex2html doesn't work anymore with tetex 3.0?

Mike FABIAN mfabian at suse.de
Sun Mar 6 01:36:41 CET 2005

Ross Moore <ross at ics.mq.edu.au> さんは書きました:

> Hmm; now I see a different problem.
>   teTeX 3.0  now uses  pdfeTeX  as the typesetting engine,
> rather than the older traditional LaTeX.
>
> Hyperref is being loaded above with the  'hdvips'  driver.
> This is wrong. It should now be the  hpdftex  driver.
>
> Your  hyperref.cfg  file should detect this.
>
>> /usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/hyperref/hyperref.cfg
>
> and load the correct driver.
>
> Can you show me the contents of this file please.

mfabian at magellan:/tmp$ cat /usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/hyperref/hyperref.cfg
\ProvidesFile{hyperref.cfg}%
  [2002/06/06 v1.2 hyperref configuration of TeXLive and teTeX]
% Change default driver to "dvips" instead of "hypertex",
% requires hyperref 2002/06/05 v6.72s
\providecommand*{\Hy at defaultdriver}{hdvips}%
\endinput
mfabian at magellan:/tmp$

--
Mike FABIAN   <mfabian at suse.de>   http://www.suse.de/~mfabian