[l2h] Ouput of \href isn't an HTML hyperlink

Travis Spencer travislspencer at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 18:08:13 CEST 2005

Hey,

I am trying to make hyperlinks that are active in both PDF and HTML.
To do so, I've imported the hyperref package and made links with the
\href command.  Here is an example from one of my LaTeX documents:

\usepackage[latex2html]{hyperref}
For more information, check the
\href{http://sources.redhat.com/gdb/download/onlinedocs/gdb.html}{gdb
on-line documentation}.

When I make a PDF, the links show up (ugly as all get out but that's
another matter); however, when I run it through l2h, I get this
warning:

*********** WARNINGS ***********
No implementation found for style `hyperref'

Unknown commands: href
Done.

And the resulting HTML is this:

For more information, check the
http://sources.redhat.com/gdb/download/onlinedocs/gdb.htmlgdb
on-line documentation.

I've also tried using \hyperref's default driver, hypertex with the
same results.

Everything I've read leads me to believe that I'm doing things right.
Does anyone know where I'm going wrong?

--

Regards,

Travis Spencer