[l2h] Problem with LaTeX2html/MikTeX

andrew at ajmcardle.freeserve.co.uk andrew at ajmcardle.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Jul 21 16:27:33 CEST 2005

Thanks for that information. I've given it a shot and it certainly gave good results. Shame it doesn't convert PDF figures though!
I managed to get LaTeX2html working on the computer in my office by installing everything necessary outside of Program Files. I didn't manage to get particularly good results from it first time though. I suspect I need to tweak it a bit!
Thanks to everyone who replied for their rapid and good help!
Andrew

Whatever you Wanadoo:
http://www.wanadoo.co.uk/time/