[l2h] Problems with Windows installation

Ryan Krauss gtg708j at mail.gatech.edu
Mon Feb 21 17:53:21 CET 2005

Craig,

I don't know if you got latex2html working yet or not, but I was having
a very similar problem and found two things that got me going.

First, use the -debug flag when running test.bat (or anything else that
isn't working).
i.e. test.bat -debug

This gave me the needed additional information as to why the image
conversion wasn't working:  RGBDEF needs to be defined.  I don't know
the best way to do this, but I searched for rgb.txt in the latex2html
directory and then created an environment variable called RGBDEF will
the full path to rgb.txt.  This solved my remaining problems.

Hope this helps.

Ryan