[l2h] Two (simple) questions

Bruno Miguel Tavares Goncalves bgoncalves at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 19:57:43 CEST 2004

Hey,

how do I get latex2html to use an html template, i. e. I want it to
add arbitrary html code before and after the generated <body> </body>
content to make the generated files fit neatly in to the design of the
rest of the website. I 've been doing this "by hand" but it's a fairly
tedious process....

Also, is it possible to have l2h put all the images in an "images/"
directory under the directory where the html files are generated?

I 've been doing this "by hand" but it's a fairly tedious process....
You can see the results in the publications section of my website
www.bgoncalves.com

Thank you!