[l2h] addtcontentsline does not appear in TOC ?

Jean-Pierre.Chretien Jean-Pierre.Chretien at cert.fr
Fri Apr 2 14:26:42 CEST 2004

>>Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 10:58:10 +0100 (CET)
>>From: davidek at ipnp.troja.mff.cuni.cz
>>To: latex2html at tug.org
>>Hello,
>>  I met the following problem and did not find any solution in the
>>archive. I want to break my latex document into 2 parts - standard one and
>>appendix. So have to correct appearance in LaTeX, I use:
>>----------------------------------
>>\documentclass[11pt]{article}

Using article class is not very appropriate to get an appendix in the toc,
as a toc is not common in an article.

In the same line, I'm surprised to read that you are happy with a part-like
insertion of the appendix in the toc, as parts are not allowed in an article.

Yous should consider upgrading to report class for html publication,
the appendix should be in the toc. If you want to have sections numbers
in the html translation, you should then de-activate chapter numbering
(I don't remember how right now, but it should be in any latex FAQ).

--
Jean-Pierre