[l2h] [Debian] #183372: \includegraphics{image.jpg} converts to image tag with a full path, making it useless

Roland Stigge stigge at antcom.de
Thu Oct 16 23:40:18 CEST 2003

tag 183372 pending
thanks

Hi Ross and Jens,

the Debian bug #183372 is obviously resolved by latex2html 2002-2-1 (you
possibly don't need to investigate further). I built a package which
should be uploaded to the Debian archive (sid) as soon as the licensing
issue (#204684) is resolved. You can already have a look at it (and test
:) by downloading the source and binary packages from
http://www.antcom.de/debian/ or using the following
/etc/apt/sources.list entries (it's just latex2html there and it's
signed with my stigge at debian.org key):

deb http://www.antcom.de/debian/ ./
deb-src http://www.antcom.de/debian/ ./

Some other bugs should be addressed herewith but the majority will have
to wait until after my exam in physics this month. :)

Meanwhile, feel free to submit patches, suggestions etc. to the bug
reports. I will try to take over the maintenance of the latex2html
Debian package.

bye,
  Roland