[l2h] Again trouble with images

Christoph Tornau ctornau at ct-webspace.de
Sat May 24 13:24:27 CEST 2003

Dear Guy, dear list,

please help me again. I ran into another problem that some images of another document cannot be converted. So the images are again mixed up in my document.

I ran latex2html with the option -noreuse . At the beginning the target directory does not exist, so there are no images which can be reused. When latex2html starts to compile the images.tex file it says that there are 721 images to be converted. But when it tries to convert the images afterward from .ps to .png it tries to convert images with a higher number than 721 and fails to find them.

What can I do to fix this problem?

Christoph