[l2h] Interaction with pdf-TeX

Herb W. Swan lanhws at expl.ak.ppco.com
Thu Jul 31 17:42:40 CEST 2003

It is apparent from looking at html.sty that various
latex2html commands are implemented differently, depending
on whether pdf-TeX is in use or not.  Yet I see no mention
of pdf-TeX in any of the latex2html documentation.

It would be nice if some of my internal and external
hyperlinks could make it into my final pdf document.
(Pdf is a preferable to postscript as the final form
of the written document, since it more universally
readable.)  Has this already been implemented?

To what extent are latex2html and pdf-TeX compatible?
Would I be able to insert my figures into my final
pdf file if I used pdf-TeX in conjunction with
latex2html?

--

 | Herbert Swan          | Geoscience Operations             |