[l2h] Images in different directories

Ross Moore ross at ics.mq.edu.au
Sun Feb 23 12:49:21 CET 2003

Hi,

Sorry I've been away, else I'd have followed up on this
much sooner.

> But the problem for me is that adding "../" is not enough.
> I have two hundreds image with different paths, I do not want to rewrite
> all the paths explicitely for each image, since for latex all I had to
> do was to put the 20 different paths in the \graphicspath{}.

Not sure why this isn't working.

Nevertheless, under Unix you can make a symbolic link within the directory
where the HTML files are constructed:

  ln -s ../figs .

or to several directories in one shot:

  ln -s ../{figures,photos,graphics,icons} .

(using the actual directory names, of course).
Now there is no need for extra paths preceding filenames.