[l2h] LaTeX2HTML failure

Matej Cepl matej at ceplovi.cz
Mon Feb 17 16:50:03 CET 2003

Could anybody explain why LaTeX2HTML failed? I have attached .tex
file (produced by LyX) and all resulting files from LaTeX2HTML
run. The command was

   latex2html -ascii_mode -no_subdir -split 0 \
   -no_footnode -info 0 -no_navigation -show_section_numbers \
   soc-context.tex

      Thanks in advance for any thoughts,

         Matej

--
Matej Cepl,
Finger: 89EF 4BC6 288A BF43 1BAB  25C3 E09F EF25 D964 84AC

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims
may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber
barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's
cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be
satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment
us without end, for they do so with the approval of their
consciences.
    -- C. S. Lewis