[l2h] alignmentproblem eqnarray - amsmath

Peter Morling pmorling at nat.sdu.dk
Mon Dec 29 11:51:46 CET 2003

Dear Ross

when will the above problem be fixed? I think its a wery important part of
L2H to be able to presents the eqnarray's correctly aligned. Since it will
produce readable math for the web. Do you have a workaround/hack to solve
the problem? The reason I'm so eager about this problem is that we are going
to publish a lot of math courses for www in 2004-2006 using L2H ;-).

Best,
Peter

Programmer Peter Morling, University of Southern Denmark
Department of Statistics, Sdr. Boulevard 23A, DK-5000 Odense C
Phone (+45) 6550 3399