[l2h] Debian bugs

Jens Lehmann jens.lehmann at goldmail.de
Tue Dec 9 14:02:24 CET 2003

Roland Stigge wrote:
> Hi,
>
> first, I want to thank everybody involved in our LaTeX2HTML integration
> efforts for Debian and the licensing discussion. I'm maintaining the
> Debian latex2html package now integrating it into the next Debian
> release and we are looking forward to have LaTeX2HTML under a license
> which we consider fulfilling the requirements of the Debian Free
> Software Guidelines someday.

I can't help with the specfic bug, but thanks for taking over the
maintenance of this package and bringing the current version of
latex2html to Debian. This is already a great step and discussing the
open bugs here will help fixing some of them. Obviously you can close
this one:

Jens

PS: Be prepared that once people realize that the bugs get actually
fixed, they tend to submit more bug reports. ;-)

--
PGP Public Key: http://studenten-dresden.de/public_key.asc