[l2h] eps files

Sam Halliday samuel@ma.hw.ac.uk
Tue, 8 Oct 2002 19:30:01 +0100

hi there,

I'm really sorry if this isn't a bug, but it is certainly something
which doesn't work on my machine.

if i include an eps file in a LaTeX document with something like;

\begin{figure}[p]
        \begin{center}
        \includegraphics[angle=0,width=0.6\textwidth]{eps/radio.eps}
        \caption{Wide field radio image of the central region of the
        Milky Way, performed at $\lambda$=90cm
        \cite{ref_radiopic}.}\label{fig_radio}\end{center}
\end{figure}

the line
[angle=0,width=0.6\textwidth]{eps/radio.eps}
is printed in the generated HTML instead of the image itself. I have
installed netpbm-10.9 and all my 'funny fonts' are rendered into png the
way i want, it's just the actual eps files which i include in my
documents which do not get rendered. anyone seen this before? or have i
forgotten a compile time option? i am using latex2html-2002-2-1

cheers, and thanks in advance!
Sam
--
Politics are almost as exciting as war, and quite as dangerous.  In war,
you can only be killed once.