[l2h] Macro and best-solution for URL

bligneri@physique.usherb.ca bligneri@physique.usherb.ca
Fri, 8 Nov 2002 19:36:39 -0500

Hello,

* Ross Moore <ross@ics.mq.edu.au> [02-11-08 18:46]:
> Macro definitions are certainly supposed to be recognised.
> That is a basic part of LaTeX2HTML, and any TeX-like system.
>
> If it didn't work for you, then there should have been some messages
> in the output-log, when you ran the job.
Here is the "suspect" output :

redefining command \email

previous meaning of \email will be lost

*** wrap_cmd_email not defined, cannot wrap \email

Substitution of arg to newlabelxx delayed.

Unknown commands: else ifx pdftrue pdfoutput ExecuteOptions ifpdf fi
pdffalse undefined
Done.

> It is not advisable to redefine built-in commands of LaTeX2HTML.
> Since the processing order is different to other TeX-like programs
> it is hard to predict the consequences.

OK. Maybe my "\email experimentation" were not a good idea for testing
all that ;-))

The output of the log seems to be indicate that this the cause of the
problem.

Ben

--
Benoit des Ligneris               Etudiant au Doctorat -- Ph. D. Student
Web :                                    http://benoit.des.ligneris.net/