[l2h] Multirow support !

Ross Moore ross@ics.mq.edu.au
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 10:54:40 +1100 (EST)

[text/html is unsupported, treating like TEXT/PLAIN]

> Hello,
> row splits in two rows and each one in two more
> code and the html result

LaTeX2HTML previously only had experimental support for \multirow,
unrelated to the package  multirow.sty .

As of today, the package command is now properly supported instead.
The files that have been updated are:

    $LATEX2HTMLDIR/versions/html<num>.pl

where <num> = 3_2, 4_0 and 4_01 .

The archive at  www.latex2html.org  should be updated within 24 hours.

> wrong ?

No; you were lucky to be not getting an  `unknown command' message.  :-)

Cheers.