[l2h] problems with math equation figures

Ross Moore ross@ics.mq.edu.au
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 07:51:22 +1100 (EST)

> Hello everybody,
>
> I_m having problems to convert equations to images. The equation image has a gray background and has a black risk in the inferior part and lateral left of the figure.

Your pnmcrop (from the netpb utilities) is not working properly,
or the LaTeX2HTML installation was not configured correctly
for the version of pnmcrop that you have installed.
Alternatively, you could be affected by a known bug in Perl.

What system/platform are you using?
What is the version number for pnmcrop?
What version of  perl  do you have?

Run a job with  -debug  for example:   latex2html -debug  test.tex
and note the paths to the programs used.
Please check that the pnmcrop being used by LaTeX2HTML is indeed
the one for which you check the version number.