[l2h] dots im mathematical formula tooltip

sigbert sigbert@wiwi.hu-berlin.de
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 16:27:17 +0100

Hi,

after the compilation of a mathematical formula with latex2html we
normally get a GIF or PNG which contains the formula. If I move with the
mouse in IE or NS over the formula I get a tooltip with the
corresponding Latex code. However, if the Latex code is too long some
parts of the formula are replaced by three dots. Does anyone know how we
can always get the full Latex code in the tooltip ?

Thanks a lot in advance

	Sigbert

--
Wer keinen Wunsch hat, ist dem Glück bereits ziemlich nahe (Rabindranāth
Thākur 1861 - 1941)