[l2h] Image directory is not transferable

Daniel Brewer dan@brewer.me.uk
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 17:41:24 +0000

Hello,
I have a problem.  I am a complete newbie to latex2html so i hope this
does not sound too silly.  I have a latex document with various images
in it.  When I run latex2html on it with the default settings it
produces a great html document.  The problem is that when I transfer it
to my website server the images (not the maths symbols etc. just the
actually images) in the html point to where they were on my home machine
e.g. /home/daniel/latexdoc/.  As my home machine isn't connected to the
web permeantly it means that the images become broken links.
Is there anyway to get the images to be self-contained in the directory
produced by latex2html ao that I can just copy the directory to my
webserver and it work?  I can go through the entire html changing the
links but this is pretty tiresome.

Thanks

Daniel Brewer