[l2h] The L2H 2002 Cannot deal CJK document correctly!

Werner LEMBERG wl@gnu.org
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 21:40:41 +0200 (CEST)

> If you could give me an idea of what to expect, then maybe
> I could have a look and do whatever is required for the changes
> you say have been made recently.

After some thinking, I believe that those changes shouldn't affect
latex2html, since `preprocessed mode' is not relevant for l2h.

I suggest that some of you prepare a very small example, showing what
a recent version of l2h actually produces, and what the output should
look like (by manually fixing the HTML code).  Ross can then try to
find the problem.

    Werner