[l2h] libforms and libxforms

Robert Williams bob@bob.usuhs.mil
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 08:48:24 -0500

--------------62005D1787656E4BBA75F0A2

D Cook wrote:

> Hello Colleague,
>
> The Home Page for libforms and libxforms seems to be closed, does anyone
> know a "i386" tar.gz or rpm location for them?

Here is a recent post to the xforms list:

:

Gentlefolk:

The primary XForms FTP site, `ncmir.ucsd.edu', has been temporarily
disabled due to a major security flaw in our FTP server software which
is known to be exploitable.

We are expecting a fix from the vendor of the software shortly but until
then prudence dictates that we disable FTP service.

I'll advise the list when the server is re-enabled.

In the mean time, should you need access, the mirrors should be available:

        http://world.std.com/~xforms/ftp/mirror.html

                                                        spl