AW: [l2h] links support

Gerhard Poul gpoul@ccc.at
Sun, 18 Nov 2001 20:18:38 +0100

> LaTeX2HTML already inserts some <LINK ....> tags in structure documents.
> For example, from its own manual:
> (at http://www-texdev.mpce.mq.edu.au/l2h/docs/manual/ )

yes, but it isn't working because you have all these frames around it. - it
only works if you directly go to the .html file and then only the Next,
Previous, and Up info is available.

It might be nice to also have the other infos available and to don't have
these frames or make them work correctly.

btw: there is very good support for this in the latest mozilla versions.

> Do these have the kind of effect that you expect ?

yes but I have only looked at some, obviously older, files and they didn't
have this markup.

> Definitely.
> If you have some examples and patches to implement the markup, then
> please send them --- either to this list, or to me directly.

I'll come back to you as soon as I have something interesting. - I don't
have much time at the moment but I'll make a list of interesting link tags
which might be interesting to implement. - I'll also try to find the right
place to implement them.

I will try to get back to you till the end of the month. - If you make any
progress on that topic or anyone else and I haven't received a CC please be
so kind to forward it to me or inform me about that. thanks!!