[l2h] How do I use an EPS in PDF and HTML?

Dave Cole djc@object-craft.com.au
29 Mar 2001 10:27:54 +1000

I have received all sorts of help from the people on this list for
which I am extremely grateful.  Thanks for the assistance.

The final piece in the puzzle was the line:

\usepackage[pdftex]{graphicx}

I had originally used the following line:

\usepackage[dvips]{graphicx}

Being a new user in the LaTeX / TeX community, can someone suggest
some places on the web where I can start learning how to solve my own
problems.

For the Python programmers out there I am wondering if package
documentation something like the following exists:

        http://www.python.org/doc/current/modindex.html

BTW, all of that Python documentation was produced using latex2html.

- Dave

--
http://www.object-craft.com.au