[l2h] newbie, texexpand error

Martin Richter Martin Richter" <mr.fi@cbs.dk
Mon, 4 Sep 2000 15:11:22 +0200

Hi

I'm trying to setup latex2html with win2k, miktex 1.20e, ghostview 6.01
(working now after some problems). Running a simple .tex file with the
html.sty included is giving the error pasted in the bottom. Properly
something went wrong with the installation but right now I'm puzzled. Looked
at older posting but didn't find the answer.

Any comments,
Martin

*** processing declarations ***
OPENING C:\Documents and Settings\fimr\My Documents\Optimering\ugehtml.tex
Note: Working directory is C:\Documents and Settings\fimr\My
Documents\Optimering\ugehtmlNote: Images will be generated in
c:\winnt\temp\l2h1668
texexpand V99.2beta8 (Revision 1.11)
texexpand: Error: More than one input file specified.
texexpand  failed: No such file or directory