[l2h] numbers and references of equations in the appendix

Markus Wollgarten Markus Wollgarten <wollgarten@iap.phys.ethz.ch>
Wed, 24 May 2000 08:42:29 +0200

--------------BF8E1D2A0E6791D3E1CB3E1C

Hello everybody,

hopefully I did not overlook the issue in the archive, but when
translating  my document the numbering of equations in the appendix is
wrong. It uses only numbers instead of starting with a letter, like B.2.
On the other side, the references to those equations are correctly
numbered.
Is this a bug, or do I have to set a switch???

Thanks a lot for the help,

Markus

Dr. Markus WOLLGARTEN

Institut fuer Angewandte Physik
ETH Hoenggerberg
CH-8093 Zuerich

Tel.:+41-(0)1-63-32126
Fax:+41-(0)1-63-31105

wollgarten@iap.phys.ethz.ch
http://www.iap.ethz.ch/users/wollgarten/index.html

--------------BF8E1D2A0E6791D3E1CB3E1C

Hello everybody,
my document the numbering of equations in the appendix is wrong. It uses
only numbers instead of starting with a letter, like B.2. On the other
side, the references to those equations are correctly numbered.
<hr WIDTH="100%">
<hr WIDTH="100%">

--------------BF8E1D2A0E6791D3E1CB3E1C--