[l2h] Dealing with self defined document.cls files

Peter Funk pf@artcom-gmbh.de (Peter Funk)
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 10:27:29 +0100 (MET)

Hi!

I'm using 'latex2html-99.2beta6' on SuSE Linux with 'tetex-1.0.6'.
Unfortunately I've a problem, which I'm unable to solve.  Please help me.

Cited from the output of the 'latex2html' run:
	Warning: No implementation found for document class: artcompaper
	Unknown commands: includegraphics artcom

I think, this due to my documents using a non standard document class:
	\documentclass[12pt]{artcompaper}
	\title{...
	\begin{document}
where our self defined (customized) 'artcompaper.cls' looks like:
	% customized document class based on article.cls:
	\NeedsTeXFormat{LaTeX2e}[1994/06/01]
	\ProvidesClass{artcompaper}[1995/05/12 Standard LaTeX class]
	% --- All options are passed to the article class.
	\DeclareOption*{\PassOptionsToClass{\CurrentOption}{article}}
	\ProcessOptions
	\LoadClass[a4paper]{article}

	% load some always useful style packages per default:
	\RequirePackage[latin1]{inputenc}
	\RequirePackage{german,graphicx,array,artcomfont}
	\RequirePackage{rotating,pifont}
	\RequirePackage{hyperref}
	% ...
	\newcommand{\artcom}{\textsf{ArtCom}}
Now 'latex2html' seems to unable to figure out, that it needs to use
the package 'graphicx' and so command 'includegraphics' command could
not be found.  I guess, that it may be possible to solve this problem
by adding a file 'artcompaper.perl' to '/usr/local/lib/latex2html/styles/'.

Unfortunately I feel uneasy on Perl and was unable to figure out, what
I should put into such a file.  Suggestions?

Regards, Peter
--
Peter Funk, Oldenburger Str.86, 27777 Ganderkesee, Tel: 04222 9502 70, Fax: -60