[l2h] [Q] about perl modules

Didier Verna Didier Verna <didier@epita.fr>
09 Feb 2000 10:46:39 +0100

        Hi!

I'm using latex2html for the first time, and I have one question regarding the
location of the perl styles. As from what I can understand in the doc, the
variable LATEX2HTMLDIR doesn't seem to handle multiple directories. So I'm
wondering whether it is possible to have perl styles in different places and
how ? Namely, I'd like to have a ~/share/latex2html/styles directory, that
would be search first, in addition to the standard one.

        Thanks.

--
    /     /   _   _       Didier Verna        http://www.inf.enst.fr/~verna/
 - / / - / / /_/ /        EPITA / LRDE            mailto:didier@epita.fr