[latex2html] [l2h] Problems with manual.txt

Roman A. Semizarov Roman A. Semizarov" <roma7@bigfoot.com
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 04:46:50 +0300 (MSK)

Hello.

I have problems with LaTeX-ing anf TeX2html-ing manual.tex

LaTeX says, that it does not know the control sequence
\Hy@colorlink while processing line 21

 \urldef\onlinedoc\url{....}

I have miktex-2-beta-7 (the latest, or one of the latest version).

LaTeX2html does not see anything that follow the overview section.

I think it is because it can not find many .pl files such as
internals.pl, [OSEMHP]internals.pl, [OSMHE]figure.pl,
[OSMHE]table.pl, [OSMHEP]sections.pl, [OSMHEP]contents.pl,
again [OSMEHP]internals.pl...

After it's working, I can find internals.pl in manual directory.

Roman