[l2h] Re: Bug report: latex2html does not work with LaTeX files

Anders Blom Anders Blom <blom@teorfys.lu.se>
Mon, 28 Jun 1999 09:49:05 +0200

Comments to reply from Ross Moore:

1) One can indeed use "_" in DOS/Win (ever since the first versions).
You can even, under Win9x use spaces and the like in any
file-/directoryname.

2) It is not true that this bug doesn't exist for Unix -- I just tried
it on our SUN Enterprise running the latest Solaris and got the exact
same errors!

3) The explanation given may explain why a plain "part.tex"-file may not
work, but I fail to see why "partdiff.tex" should cause problems, and
this cannot clash with "part_000?".

Thanks for you quick response. However, there seems to be further
issues, especially since the same problem exists under Unix. I will
upgrade to 99.1 and see what happends.

Anders Blom