[l2h] Installation problems (simple I suspect)

Peter JB King,1.59,3433 Peter JB King,1.59,3433" <pjbk@cee.hw.ac.uk
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 10:48:47 +0100 (BST)

After tracking down the latest version (ctan.org is only at 97.1 and
doesn't seem to be mirroring) I tried to install it.

I'm running a REdHat Linux with perl version 5.005_03 built for
i386-linux

When I run install-test I get teh following messages

"getcwd" is not exported by the Override module at ./install-test line 24
"syswait" is not exported by the Override module at ./install-test line 24
"find_executable" is not exported by the Override module at ./install-test line 24
"substitute_var_val" is not exported by the Override module at ./install-test line 24
"$LATEX2HTMLDIR" is not exported by the Override module at ./install-test line 24
"$TEMPDIR" is not exported by the Override module at ./install-test line 24
Can't continue after import errors at ./install-test line 24
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at ./install-test line 27.

I am by no means an expert Perl hacker, but I can't see what the
problem is.  Has anyone encountered this before?  Is it a problem with
my Perl installation, or with Latex2html?  (or haven't I done
something I should in the configuration before running install-test)

All suggestions greatfully received.

Peter
--
Peter King, Computing & Elec. Eng. Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh EH14 4AS
Phone: (+44) 131 451 3433  Fax: (+44) 131 451 3431