[l2h] Problem with supporting own custom packages

Nick Urbanik Nick Urbanik <nicku@iohk.com>
Sat, 07 Aug 1999 18:57:40 +0800

Dear folks,

I am having major problems with latex2html, since I have written large
numbers of .cls and .sty files, and all my docs use them.  They don't
translate very well.

I am reasonably Perl literate, but have no idea even how to get my \vref
s to come out right, let alone all the other class and package files
I've written.

Please could you point me in some direction where I can get started?

--
Nick Urbanik, Dept. of Electrical & Communications Engineering
Hong Kong Institute of Vocational Education (Tsing Yi)