[Indic-dev] Project updates- TOAST

akr!linux-delhi.org at linux-delhi.org akr!linux-delhi.org at linux-delhi.org
Mon Mar 24 04:38:40 CET 2003

there was a question on status of TOAST.

I have a few elementary TOAST's with me, and can bundle them with help from
Bish (the maintainer of LOST). But I would need lots of submissions from
you all on this list. Can I request you all to send me at least one TOAST
each from the list? (for those who came in late - TOAST = TeX One And half
Stanza Tip, along the lines of LOST  - Linux One Stanza Tip). LOST and
TOAST can become part of a .sig line in future (like fortune cookies).

I hope to submit at least a collection of 20 TOASTS in couple of weeks, but
pls do send in your submissions.

Regds

Ajit Ranade.