[Indic-dev] Latex workshop

manjusha joshi manjushasj at math.unipune.ernet.in
Wed Apr 16 13:48:38 CEST 2003

Hi,

Site for Latex Workshop info is http://education.vsnl.com/bp/texwork.html

Is there anybody can give lecture on  MathML, AMSTEX, and can talk on
fonts? In case of fonts - what is true tpe and type 1 fonts etc.?

We will treat person as a speaker and so all facilities will be provided
like 2nd AC train fare and local hospitality etc.

Please let me know if any body around you or you are the proper person for
the sessions. See things are like date and timings is not the issuse. Any
date between 9-14 will be OK! We are flexible.
Point is that we want to give participants the things which they
frequently
require and no proper resource is available for them. In case of
participants most of them are from Universities. So they require AMSTEX
also.

with best regards

--
Manjusha S. Joshi