[Indic-dev] Updates

S. venkataraman indic-dev@tug.org
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 10:32:23 +0530

	[S. venkataraman]  I saw the document.  It is very interesting
because, if I
	am right, it uses bold and italic versions of the font.  This is
something
	very important if the tex has to succeed as a tool for
typesetting in Indic
	Languages.  Hopefully,
	the documentation will explain how to create italics and bold
etc.