[Indic-dev] Progress of development work.

Amitabh Trehan indic-dev@tug.org
Thu, 28 Nov 2002 11:02:57 -0800 (PST)

Hi, I am sorry I was out with Chicken Pox for a month
and away from comp when Indic-Dev started and now very
busy with semester-end. Yes, there doesn't seem to be
much progress/reporting of work.

--- H S Rai <hsraidce@iitr.ernet.in> wrote:
> What is the progress of  various development
> projects on which various
> members are working?
>

> We don't get  any good requirement from  users of
> TeX to  add in "wish
> list", so I guess  our wish list is empty at  the
> moment. Does it mean
> every thing is  fine with TeX system and all  user
> are satisfied, with
> no need to improve anything?

Very important.  I certainly dont think everything is
satisfactory. come on guys, make a wish ( 'the make a
wish foundation' )

.Rai
-dev mailing list

=====