[Indic-dev] Re: [Tugindia] Table.sty

H S Rai indic-dev@tug.org
Sat, 16 Nov 2002 13:05:18 +0530 (IST)

Yesterday at 10:22am +0530 Radhakrishnan CV wrote:

>   >>>>> "Rai" == H S Rai <hsraidce@iitr.ernet.in> writes:
>
>   > I want to print a table on landscape paper,...
>
>   Rai, have a look at my  own package Table.sty (not yet released to
>   CTAN for want of proper feedback):
>
>    http://www.tug.org.in/download/table.tar.gz
>
>   It helps to  do the job. tabletest.tex and  tabletest.pdf are also
>   available in  the tarball to  explain the usage,  no documentation
>   yet.

What benefits it offer in comparison to existing pacakges? Knowing
this will help users.

Can we use in the form \begin{TABLE} ....... \end{TABLE}

\TABLE, \STABLE and begin{ltable} need little explanation, so that
user can use it effectively.

Can we put caption below the table?

Can we center justify caption?

>   I welcome bug reports and demands for additional facilities.

Dot (.) aligned in addition to l,r and c may be added.

Best

--
H.S.Rai

Wait and be contented...it is a secret to inner peace.